Sunday, November 28, 2010

Final!!!

Jingle bell ~jingle bell ~EXAM all the way!!!
By lily siao ~hahahahhaa
Christmas, holiday,sales are COMING SOON!!!
tat means my FINAL exam is coming soon too!!!
I ONLY have one week study break~haiz haiz~

After 3 week of OPSE ,
i seriously need a short rest b4 i start preparing for my final!!!
And tats how,i had my BEST EVER weekend!!!
I just realizes tat i had done all my favourite activities in one day !!
Excited***

First ,i woke up at 10 .30 am ~
Then i had my breakfast+lunch at secret recipe with my best friend chi mun~
we keep gossip until Loi and they came to join us for the movie "RAPUNZEL"
its really funny !!!!!i am totally in love with the horse cos its facial expression is damn cute!!!
i love it !! i love it!





Then ,i went to sing k!!!after tat ,sure go shopping lo ~hehehe*
I like tis style very much ~

And finally, we had done the most "healthy " activity to call it a day!!!!
we went to Penang 's club - VODOOO for CLUBBING!!!
woooo!!!its really an enjoyable night !!!
it was a last minute plan ~
so we rushed there and again, i didn't bring my camera along.....
the dance floor there is big enough ~
and the lighting there is superb nice!!
But the DJ keep repeating musics with same rhythm~
We enjoyed at the beginning but later .......
it was quite boring~hiak hiak~
So, now !
ITS THE TIME for me to be serious and turn on my study mode~
AZA FIGHTING !!!!!!
I will do my best !!!

1 comment: