Thursday, March 10, 2011

NO facebook !!!

Ahem.........
today is my 4th day of my study week
and i still cant even finish one subject !!APUH!!
the ratio between i "face-book" and "face the real book" are 9:1~
huh i cant even control my finger TO CLICKING IT !should i cut it off?
hahahaha ~SO me n lily make a "lame" decision !
DEACTIVE OUR FACEBOOK ACC !!!wahahaha !
wow?imposible ???
but really no point for clicking the facebook up and down for whole day ~
without any shuai ge talking wth me ~really waste my time!wahahaha!
somemore no need busy thinking wad the next pose i should take to replace my old profile pic~
WAHAHAHHA!

but i find another place more suitable for me ~
n more privacy ~
so can write wat i wanna write without knowing by others~
yeahooo~

~end~
i LIKE my lily much much ~

1 comment: